Debt is already stressful enough as it is. Why compound the stress by working with a debt settlement company that charges you up-front fees and extra for consultations and cancellations if it doesn’t work out?
At PCS Debt Relief, we make it simple for you. We’re proud to say that we offer several options for individuals seeking debt relief while avoiding bankruptcy – and we have more than three decades of experience to boot. We also don’t charge any up-front fees, monthly payments, consultation fees, or cancellation penalties.
Here is a comprehensive overview of the debt relief services we offer and the reasons why you can put your trust in us:
It can be easy to get overwhelmed by the many debt relief options available to you. But fear not; we break down some of our most popular services below:
- Debt Settlement – This involves negotiating with a creditor on behalf of the debtor in hopes of reaching an agreement where the consumer can pay back a negotiated settlement amount instead of the full debt amount. In other words, your lump sum will be less than the actual debt you owe.
- Credit Card Debt Settlement – Also known as credit card debt forgiveness, this involves negotiating with credit card companies to allow the consumer to pay a lump sum that is less than the total amount of debt initially owed.
- Debt Consolidation – Through debt consolidation, your bills and payments can be combined into one payment through a debt repayment plan or debt management program. This option may be especially helpful if you can borrow money from one source at a low interest rate, allowing you to repay your other high interest debts at this lower rate as well.
- Business Debt Relief – Similar to our services for consumer debt clients, we offer debt negotiation and settlement options for business owners. But we also provide assistance with vendor debt, business credit repair, and business debt restructuring for our clients who are looking for ways to keep their businesses afloat without having to file for bankruptcy.
- Business Debt Restructuring – This process allows companies to reduce or negotiate their overdue debts. Through debt restructuring, companies may be allowed to default on their existing debts while enjoying lower interest rates.
- Consumer Credit Advice – We offer a free debt review session for those who opt for our consumer credit advice program. It’s important to find a quality debt relief advisor who will work with you and your unique financial situation to strategize relief options tailored to your needs and budget.
We Make the ‘A’ Grade
We don’t want to brag, but we do enjoy our BBB-accredited A+ rating and our record of zero negative reviews. Our commitment to our 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy puts us ahead of the competition.
But don’t just take our word for it; see what some of our outstanding clients have had to say about their experiences with PCS Debt Relief:
- “Thank you for reducing my Chase balance by 80%. I finally can see some relief now. I am forever grateful.” – Matt H., San Francisco, CA
- “I am still in shock that you saved me 75% on my Bank of America account. I feel like a ton has just been lifted off my shoulders. When you sent me an email of the negotiated offer, I was literally dancing around my office in happiness.” – Shawna K., Fenton, MO
- “I want to give a big “thank you” to PCS Debt Relief’s staff for all of their outstanding service. Being with your company for only six months, you have already exceeded my expectations.” – Lynn D., New York City, NY
- “I’m in shock; three out of my four accounts are already closed and it’s been less than a year. I never thought I would be able to get out of debt this fast. It’s nice to see people who really do the job they promise.” -Maria D., Dallas, TX
To read more testimonials and client case studies, visit our website.
Ask Us Anything
No matter which debt relief option you choose, you can be assured that you’re receiving the highest quality service. We even provide free debt relief advice to those who aren’t yet sure about consumer debt relief but need their questions answered.
For those facing a debt of $20,000 or more, we offer:
- A budget analysis
- One-on-one session with an experienced debt advisor
- Debt management solution
- Free debt advice
Fill out our form if you would like free debt relief advice.
Do you need help choosing a consumer debt relief option? PCS Debt Relief can help with our debt relief services that are tailored to your needs. We understand the burdens and stress that debt creates, and we’re here to help you every step of the way. Call (636) 209-4481 for a free consultation to achieve financial stability.
Latest posts by PCS Debt Relief (see all)
- 7 Ways a Small Business Can Get Ahead This Holiday Season - November 11, 2019
- 5 Ways To Save Money in a Small Business - October 28, 2019
- How to Survive the Impending Recession - October 14, 2019