Quality and value matter especially if you’re interested in controlling spending and debt. That reality gives all the more meaning to the holiday season mantra of “the-gift-that-keeps-on-giving.”
And it applies to showing appreciation to your employees.
Making it the “most wonderful time of the year”
It’s a wonderful yet distracting time of year. Business goals, production, and employee engagement can suffer.
That makes it all the more meaningful to reward your team. You’ll energize them for the home stretch into the New Year and create lasting loyalty by appreciating their role and contribution to your bottom-line.
Speaking of bottom-line
Employee appreciation doesn’t need to threaten yours. It’s easy to surrender to the belief that you must go-big-or-go-home when saying, “Thanks for a job well done.”
Appreciation can be just as memorable and sincere when it involves something more low-key (and perhaps low cost and budget-friendly). For example, make some simple efforts to help relieve your employee’s stress and you’ll be a holiday “hero.”
Holiday stress relief they’ll appreciate
No doubt, the holidays are stressful. Healthline confirms that over 60% of employees feel increased stress during the holiday season.
Here are a few stress relieving ideas your employees will appreciate:
- Are any of your clients or vendors licensed massage therapists or spa owners? Bring them in for a spa-day during a lunch period. Provide free neck or shoulder massages and/or manicures and pedicures.
- Purchase gift wrapping supplies. Set up a wrapping zone in a convenient corner of your office/facility. Encourage your staff to bring their personal gifts for wrapping during their break or lunch hour and save time (and stress) on this holiday necessity.
- And…who doesn’t appreciate a free meal or snacks? Again (to save on costs), scan your client and/or vendor list for those in the restaurant or food service industry. One or more might be willing to donate (or offer at cost) a selection of foods and beverages in exchange for the promotional boost it provides their business during the holidays.
Generosity and appreciation tend to work hand in hand during the holiday season. You might be surprised how easy and cost-effective it is to appreciate your employees while also generating goodwill with clients and vendors.
Contact PCS Debt Relief about your business and personal debt relief solutions.
- The Ins-and-Outs of Our Calculators - September 3, 2021
- How Businesses Can Maximize Credit Card Benefits Without Maxing Out the Limit - July 29, 2021
- What is the 50-20-30 Budget Rule? - July 2, 2021
Leave A Comment