When you are faced with a financial nightmare and aren’t sure what options you have, our credit advisors can help you determine your best option. This solution might be credit counseling, debt settlement, or applying for reduced monthly payments and lower interest rates with your creditors. The preferred method of eliminating debt is often debt settlement, but you must be eligible for this program. That leads us to the question, “Am I qualified for debt settlement?”
To determine if this is the right solution for you, ask yourself these three questions:
- Do I have funds to set aside month to month? After paying your non-negotiable living expenses you will need to set aside funds. The money you set aside will accumulate each month and be used to settle with your creditors.
- Is my debt unsecured? The debt settlement program will take time to complete and you would be in a risky situation to have assets and property tied to your outstanding debt. Loans that are secured with property or assets are not ideal debts to include in debt settlement programs.
- Have I experienced a financial hardship that has already or likely will cause me to fall behind with my financial responsibilities? Life has it’s ups and downs and sometimes we need a little help to get back on track. Whether you are faced with temporary unemployment, a reduction in pay, or medical concerns causing you to take time from work you are considered to be in a hardship. Your creditors will often consider these life changes and work with us to create a manageable solution.
Every situation is different and circumstantial information can change the eligibility from consumer to consumer. The best way to determine eligibility for debt settlement or any other helpful program to eliminate debt is to contact our expert advisors at PCS Debt Relief. We are ready to listen and help, there is no charge for our consultation or obligation to enroll. We can be reached at 636-209-448.
Latest posts by PCS Debt Relief (see all)
- Protect Your Pot of Gold on St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2019
- The Early Bird Gets the Peace of Mind of Filing Taxes Early - February 25, 2019
- Living in the Dream Location on a Low Budget - February 11, 2019