With so many companies claiming to be able to help you get out of debt, how do you decide which company has the qualifications, reputation and the passion to help you get out of debt in the most beneficial way for your situation?
Which company is the Best Debt Settlement Company for you?
First, Check Their Qualifications
- How many years of experience do they have?
- PCS Debt Relief has over 30 years of experience
- What types of debt relief do they provide?
- PCS Debt Relief provides debt consolidation, debt settlement, debt restructuring, credit repair services and credit counseling. This allows us to help you even if debt settlement is not the right solution for you.
- Do they understand all the debt relief options so they can better counsel you or do they have just one solution they are trying to sell you?
- PCS Debt Relief helps you understand all the debt relief options, including bankruptcy, and can help you determine the best debt solution based on your financial situation. If bankruptcy is the recommended options, PCS Debt Relief will help you find an attorney to get legal advising.
- Do they have a website that provides you helpful information without having to call?
- PCS Debt Relief provides a lot of information on our website to help answer basic questions you might have. Check out our Debt Relief Resources page.
- Do they have case studies or examples on their web site of successful debt solutions?
- PCS Debt Relief provides both testimonials and examples of successful debt settlement cases
- Do they offer a free consultation so you can evaluate them and their services without risk?
- PCS Debt Relief offers a free debt relief session so clients can better understand all their options
Second, Check Their Reputation
- Are they accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)?
- PCS Debt Relief is accredited by the BBB
- What is their BBB rating?
- PCS Debt Relief has a BBB A+ rating
- What client reviews can you find on Yelp, SuperPages, YellowPages, or any other independent review sites?
- PCS Debt Relief has outstanding client reviews on several independent review sites. Visit our SuperPages listing to read what people are saying.
- Are there any complaints filed against the company?
- PCS Debt Relief has never had any complaints filed against the company.
Third, Make Sure They Are Focused On Your Needs
- Do they require payment before you see any debt relief?
- PCS Debt Relief does not charge up-front fees or monthly payments. We don’t get paid until you see credit relief.
- What is their debt settlement fee structure?
- Many companies charge a % of the total debt amount. PCS Debt Relief charges a % of the total amount of debt reduction. This means the more they save you the more they get paid – we call it a performance based debt reduction fee.
- Do they have cancellation fees?
- PCS Debt Relief does not charge cancellation fees.
- Do they require an escrow fund to be set up?
- PCS Debt Relief does not require an escrow fund to be set up.
- Do they offer free consultation to help you determine the best debt relief program for you?
- PCS Debt Relief provides a free consultation to help you understand your options and choose the best debt relief program for your specific financial situation.
- Do they take full ownership of the debt relief process or do they work in collaboration with the client?
- PCS Debt Relief works collaboratively with you so you are aware of what is happening and are in control of your debt relief process. The collaborative approach ensures that you fully understand what it takes to get out of debt so that you can avoid getting into another debt situation in the future.
PCS Debt Relief is a leader in our industry – call us and let us help! (636-209-4481)
Check Out Our BBB A+ Rating